Now Available To Watch On-Demand
On Wednesday 20th May Edwards Lifesciences hosted a webinar titled: The Management of Aortic Stenosis in Today’s Future, aiming to address the current guidance, challenges and today’s future for TAVI when treating patients with Aortic Stenosis.
The webinar was presented by Prof. Simon Redwood (St Thomas‘s Hospital, London), Prof. Nick Curzen (BCIS President, Southampton General Hospital), Prof. Neil Ruparelia (Hammersmith Hospital, London), Prof. Rajesh Kharbanda (Oxford University Hospital), Dr. Sagar Doshi (Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham) and Dr. Iqbal Malik (Hammersmith Hospital, London).
Each presenter shared their throughs and experiences in a different area of aortic stenosis management:
- Prof. Simon Redwood: Welcome and Introduction
- Prof. Nick Curzen: Current Situation and Guidance
- Prof. Neil Ruparelia: The Management Challenge of Aortic Stenosis in the COVID 19 Crisis
- Dr. Sagar Doshi: Re-starting Elective TAVI – Risk Stratification
- Prof. Rajesh Kharbanda: The Practicalities of Doing Even One TAVI in the COVID 19 Era
- Panel discussion and Q&A
The webinar was recorded and is now available to watch on-demand via the link below.