3rd BCIS Research Abstract Day, 9 December 2019
INVITATION TO ATTEND – BOOK YOUR PLACE ASAP
Dear BCIS Member,
I would like to invite you to attend the 3rd BCIS Research Abstract Day on Monday 9th December 2019, Royal College of Physicians, London.
At the event, the top 5 shortlisted submissions in the category for the Young Investigator Award (YIA) and the top 3 shortlisted submissions in the category for Research of the Year will be presenting their abstracts in front of a panel of judges. The Research of the Year panel will be chaired by Prof Colin Berry, Chair Elect, BCIS R&D Committee. I will be chairing the YIA panel. The winners in these 2 categories will then be invited to present their abstract at a main session at ACI 2020 and will receive their certificate and prize at this session.
– Registration/sign-in opens from 10.15am.
– The morning session focuses on Research of the Year, and is scheduled between 11am – 12.30pm. Individual presentations are 25 minutes in duration (15 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for discussion).
– There will be a lunch break from 12.30pm to 1.10pm.
– The afternoon session focuses on YIA, and is scheduled between 1.15pm – 3.45pm. Individual presentations are 25 minutes in duration (15 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for discussion).
– There will be a refreshments break of approx 10 minutes.
– The Research of the Year and YIA winners will be announced shortly after 4pm.
To view the fuller schedule, click on the download buttons.
Lunch and coffee will be provided during the day to BCIS members.
If you are interested in securing a place, please contact asap Azeem Ahmad, BCIS Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prof Nick Curzen
Chair, BCIS R&D Committee
Prof. Nick Curzen BM(Hons) PhD FRCP
Professor of Interventional Cardiology/Consultant Cardiologist
E Level, North Wing, University Hospital Southampton NHS FT, Southampton SO16 6YD
Download the PDfDownload