REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED, YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THE EVENT ON THE DAY
On behalf of the BCIS Programmes Group, I would like to invite you to join us at ACI 2020 at the London Hilton Metropole. This is our principal meeting of the year and we have a packed programme including:
- Live cases over three days with focus on particular aspects of interventional practice
- The new BCIS audit data presented by Peter Ludman with a focussed data presentation on times to treatment and improving lab efficiency
- A featured session on Cardiogenic shock
- Angio reviews including a new structural complications session as well as coronary group sessions
- Three debates: “Tavi Should Now be the Default Treatment for Patients with Symptomatic Aortic Stenosis”, “The Only Place for Drug Eluting Balloons is for Treatment of Focal in Stent Restenosis” and “CTO PCI has No Prognostic Benefit and is a Waste of Time and Money”
- Structural session focussing on the mitral valve
- Guest speaker: Prof Greg Stone
- The BCIS Research of the Year Award, Best of the Young/the Young Investigators Award and the two dedicated AHP sessions will again take place on Thursday
- The legendary complications session will bring a rousing conclusion to the meeting on Friday afternoon.
This meeting remains the principal opportunity for all of our extended cardiac catheter lab teams to meet in London to exchange opinion and experiences. We hope you will agree that this conference is an essential part of your revalidation process and ongoing education.
We are very grateful to our colleagues within the healthcare industry who continue to support the BCIS education programme. Our thanks also go to the Programmes Group, Millbrook Medical Conferences and the Stock Answer.
Professor Adrian Banning
Dr Daniel Blackman
Honorary Secretary, BCIS