On behalf of the BCIS Programme Group, I would like to invite you to join us at ACI 2018 at the London Hilton Metropole Hotel.
This meeting is our principal meeting of the year and we have a packed programme featuring experts from home and abroad. Highlights include:
- Live cases, spread over 3 days, focussing on particular aspects of interventional practice. The live case transmissions will be augmented by Core Curriculum presentations.
- Live cases from Barts Heart Centre, London focussing on the treatment of Chronic Total Occlusions
- Live cases from Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth demonstrating the treatment of multi-vessel disease.
- Live cases from Golden Jubilee National Hospital, Glasgow addressing the challenge of stent failure.
- The new BCIS audit data will be presented by Peter Ludman with focussed data presentations on ACS treatment and management of shock.
- We have an extra session of case review and we expect these small group sessions will be as challenging and popular as ever.
- “Best of the Young”, the Young Investigator Award and dedicated Allied Healthcare Professional sessions on Thursday.
- The meeting will close with the legendary Complications session on Friday afternoon.
Our thanks go to the Programme Group, Millbrook Medical Conferences and the Stock Answer. We are grateful to our colleagues within the healthcare industry who continue to support the BCIS educational programme.
For the first time, BCIS has introduced complimentary registration for all BCIS Consultant and Trainee members. In addition to this, accommodation for the nights of Wednesday 24th and Thursday 25th January will be incorporated into the benefits of BCIS Consultant membership. We hope this will facilitate attendance and make this meeting an essential part of your revalidation process and ongoing medical education.
This flagship meeting remains the foremost opportunity for all extended cardiac catheter lab teams to meet in London and exchange opinion and experiences. We hope you will find the meeting enjoyable, entertaining and informative.
Professor Adrian Banning
Dr Daniel Blackman
Honorary Secretary, BCIS