BCIS membership benefits:
- Access to BCIS ACI meeting (reduced registration fees for members – visit ACI area for further details on pricing structure)
- Access to BCIS Study Days, Core Curriculum in Cardiac Intervention, BCIS AHP Summer Meeting, BCIS Advanced Cardiovascular Interventional Trainees Course (current membership is mandatory for all of these meetings/courses)
- Free access to BCIS Study Days (Consultant and Non-Consultant members only)
- Free access to BCIS AHP Summer Meeting (AHP members only)
- Full access to educational resources (presentations, web & audiocasts, reviews, clinical cases etc)
- Full voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- The right to nominate and vote for Trustees
- The right to stand for election as a Trustee
- The right to be nominated as a Member of Working Groups
- Inclusion on the mailing list for all Society notices and events
- Eligibility for full access to the Society website (including all educational material available in the Member’s section)
- Access to other linked educational websites
Annual Subscription fees
£300 – Consultant
£100 – Trainee SpR
£25 – Allied Health Professional
BCIS subscriptions have been approved for income tax relief from 6 April 2011. Local tax offices will not receive notification of this until later in 2012. To obtain a tax deduction before then please quote the Head Office reference number: RH/T1644/13/2011/JEM.
BCIS Extra-Ordinary Membership
Extra-Ordinary Membership is available to persons who were Ordinary BCIS Members who have fully retired from clinical practice.
Extra-Ordinary Members shall receive all notices of the Society, but shall not be entitled to attend or vote at the Annual General Meeting.
Extra-Ordinary Membership is free of charge.
How to become a member
If you are interested in joining the British Cardiovascular Intervention Society (BCIS), please following the link belowSign Up