On behalf of the BCIS Programmes Group, I would like to invite you to join us at ACI 2019 at the London Metropole. This is our principal meeting of the year and we have a packed programme including:
ACI 2019 at the London Metropole is our principal meeting of the year and we have a packed programme including:
- Live cases over 3 days with focus on particular aspects of interventional practice accompanied by Core Curriculum presentations.
- Live cases: treatment of bifurcations
- Live cases: treatment of patients after CABG fails
- Live cases: addressing the non-culprit lesion
- The new BCIS audit data presented by Peter Ludman with a focussed data presentation on STEMI treatment.
- A featured ethics session on perception of risk/consent and managing adverse outcomes in the lab
- Case review including a new structural complications session as well as small group coronary sessions
- 2 debates : “Nocturnal PPCI is a Young Persons Game – Should we leave it to them?” and “Cardiac Arrest without ST elevation – Who should go to the Cath Lab?”
- Structural sessions on the Tricuspid valve and LA appendage occlusion
- “Best of the Young”, the Young Investigator Award, and dedicated AHP sessions on Thursday
- The legendary complications session to bring a rousing conclusion to the meeting on Friday afternoon.
We are very grateful to our colleagues within the healthcare industry who continue to support the BCIS educational programme. Our thanks also go to the Programmes Group, Millbrook and the Stock Answer.
This meeting remains the principal opportunity for all of our extended cardiac catheter lab teams to meet in London to exchange opinion and experiences. Early bird registration fees are available and accommodation for the meeting is included as part of the benefits of BCIS membership for Consultants. We hope this will facilitate your attendance and help make this meeting an essential part of your revalidation process and ongoing education.
See you in London.